How to Apply
1. Fill out the Application for Admissions, which can be found at:
2. Include a letter of intent regarding why you want to apply to
the program you are choosing
3. Include a letter of recommendation from a professor or employer.
4. Plan to have original certified copies of ALL transcripts from undergraduate
and other graduate work (if you have another graduate degree) sent
directly to the Admissions Office, or included in your application.
Students who are graduates of the Manhattan College School Counseling
Program and are applying for the Bilingual Certificate program do not
need to submit trascripts. Students who are graduates of other School
Counseling Programs and are applying for the Bilingual certification
must submit the graduate transcript of the Master's Program
in School Counseling.
5. Include anything else you deem relevent.
6. Send all the above to:
4513 Manhattan College Parkway
Riverdale, New York 10471
Attn: Margaret Keane